1. Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- A. The materials found on the Web Site are protected by United States and other copyright laws. The selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the Web Site are copyright © BuildaDream Playhouses, LLC, all rights reserved. Permission is granted to view and print materials from the Web Site for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading, and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on the Web Site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of BuildaDream Playhouses, is strictly prohibited.
- B. “BuildaDream” and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify BuildaDream Playhouses and the goods that it provides. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of BuildaDream Playhouses.
- C. Portions, features, and/or functionality of BuildaDream Playhouses’ products are, or may be, protected by United States and/or foreign patents, as well as patents pending.
- D. No person is authorized to use, copy, or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
2. Links to Third-Party Web Site
The Web Site may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site (each, a “Third-Party Site”). BuildaDream Playhouses does not control Third-Party Sites, and is not responsible for the contents or activities of any Third Party Sites or any hyperlinks contained therein. BuildaDream Playhouses does not endorse, recommend, or approve any Third-Party Site, and will have no liability to any person or entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
3. Children’s Issues.
One possible exception to the foregoing concerns the various contests and promotions that we hold from time to time. In connection with such contests and promotions, children under the age of 13 may access and use the Website for the limited purpose of participating in such contests and promotions; provided that such children access and use the Website only under the supervision of a parent or other adult legal guardian.
4. Use of the Web Site
The Web Site is primarily designed to allow users the opportunity to access information about and purchase products offered by BuildaDream Playhouses. You represent and warrant to BuildaDream Playhouses that you have used and will use the Web Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitations those related to data privacy and security.
To the extent you are accessing any portion of the Web Site requiring a login ID or a password, you are responsible for all use of the Web Site made using your login ID and password, whether or not the use is made by you or someone else using that information. You are responsible for protecting and securing your login ID and password from unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify BuildaDream Playhouse and its members, managers, officers, agents, and affiliates against all loss or damage arising from such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been a breach of security of your login ID or password, you agree to notify us immediately.
Visitors to the Web Site are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material that: (a) is in violation of any applicable law or regulation; (b) infringes upon the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of others; (c) violates the privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others, (d) is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful; (e) contains any viruses, corrupted files, or similar software; (f) falsifies or deletes any author attributions or other similar notices or proprietary designations; or (g) otherwise violates any applicable code of conduct or other guideline that is applicable to such material. Further, you may not use the Web Site to: (i) advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services; or (ii) conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, or similar items or communications.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site. More specifically, you are prohibited from doing any of the following: (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measure; (c) attempting to interfere with Web Site service, including submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liabilities. BuildaDream Playhouses reserves the right to investigate such violations, and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
5. No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained therein. BUILDADREAM PLAYHOUSES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, OR AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BUILDADREAM PLAYHOUSES OR ITS SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
9. Entire Agreement
10. Contact Information